MAZDA ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
We've got you covered.
Day or night, city or country, Mazda Roadside Assistance is there when you need it. Our policies cover a range of important things – including flat batteries, locked-in keys, accident support and flat or damaged tyres.
To access your Roadside Assistance simply call 1800 034 411.
If you love the feeling of Zoom-Zoom, make sure it's protected by the people who inspired it.
To purchase any of the Mazda Insurance Plans below, please contact your us or call 1300 746 815.
PLANS TO SUIT YOU
Choose from a variety of covers designed exclusively for Mazda drivers.
Nobody knows your Mazda better than our specialist team of technicians.
Keep your Zoom-Zoom alive with the parts and panels that created it in the first place.
MAZDA PRESTIGE MOTOR VEHICLE INSURANCE
Top-notch protection for premium peace of mind.
Designed exclusively for Mazda drivers, this plan is the ideal solution for those looking to safeguard their Zoom-Zoom in the event of accidental damage or theft.
Here's what you can expect:
- Guaranteed Mazda Genuine Parts on all repairs
- Comprehensive repairs with Mazda Genuine Parts
- 3 years new-for-old vehicle replacement
- Full cover for either its Market or Agreed Value
- A monthly payment plan at no extra cost
- Your choice of repairer
- A quick and simple claims process
- A flexible excess to suit your budget
MAZDA LOAN PROTECTION INSURANCE
We'll take care of your monthly payments if you can't.
Guard yourself against the unexpected with a comprehensive plan that covers your minimum monthly vehicle loan repayments in the event of your death, trauma or terminal illness, disability or involuntary unemployment.
- Cover for your vehicle loan repayments if you find yourself unable to work due to illness or injury.
- Cover if you become involuntarily unemployed.
- We offer cover for both singles and couples
- There are no required assessments or medical tests
- We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision about insurance please consider the Product Disclosure Statements available in-store and the appropriateness of the insurance having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. If you buy insurance from us we receive a commission which is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide our services.